8/9/2017 Version 1.9.3
- Set position of “Log Note” window to overlap with Log window.
- Add scroll bar to Settings form.
- On License Info form, add Copy License Key to clipboard.
- Restore minimized log window when click on View Log.
- Remove minimize and maximize from Settings and Server Settings forms.
- Installer automatically replaces older version; no need to uninstall first.
- Fix version 1.9.2 installer that failed on 32 bit OS.
7/21/2017 Version 1.9.2
- Registering license once enables full program for all user accounts on the computer.
- License now uses hardware ID. This prevents license problems when reinstalling or updating Windows.
- License registration now works for Windows XP.
10/2/2015 Version 1.9.1
- Fixed issue that caused a small number of installations to lose their license registration when internet connection was changed.
- Added “Print This Form” to License Info screen.
9/15/2015 Version 1.9
- New Log File Option: Save all logs in one file.
- New Log Failure Summary: Includes failure count, total failure time, percentage of failure time vs. monitored time; minimum, maximum, and average failure lengths.
- Log View window is now re-sizable.
- Log View window closes automatically when main form is minimized.
- New shorter license codes.
- New program icon.
10/17/2014 Version 1.8.3
- Fix Help button on Settings form; wrong RTF file caused -not found- error.
- Digitally signed executable files to confirm the identity of the software author and guarantee that the code has not been altered or corrupted.
2/26/2014 Version 1.8.1
- Simplified licensing system; only the license code is needed for registration.
- Fix -Start Minimized- option not working when -Start with Windows- option is true and license is registered
- Change initial position of Log viewer to overlap main form, same as Help and Settings
2/22/2014 Version 1.8
- New User Settings:
- Option to start minimized in the tray
- Option to start with windows
- Option to not pop up on connection failure
- Add Note button on Log viewer allows manually adding a note to log
- Added minimum delay of 0.5 seconds between tests, better controlling operation during a connection failure
- Return to full test interval on any successful server response. Previously the program tested more quickly after a failure until all servers responded.
1/28/2013 Version 1.7
- Localize Date/Time formats: All displays and logging now use the date/time format set in Windows.
- User selected Failure Alert and Reconnect sound files
11/1/2012 Version 1.6
- Improved reliability of logging
– Separated logging of failure start and failure end.
– Start time of a failure is logged immediately on passing of minimum failure length.
– Duration of failure is logged when connection is restored or when program closes.
- Eliminated delay in program shut down.
- Reduced minimum Test Interval to 1 second and minimum Ping Response Wait Time to 100 ms. Allows logging failures of 2 seconds or less.
8/1/2012 Version 1.5
- Added user settings to change target servers.
- Live update of failure list displayed while viewing log.
- Log an ongoing failure when program closes.
- Added exception handling to fix logging stopping after an unknown Ping error.
9/20/2011 Initial Release